Kazakh tili kogamy named after" Konir Mandoki"-Kulsary branch - 2015
The theme: My leisure time
Level: Adventures starter groups
Prepared by: Kabdeshova A.N; Smagulova Zh. S
Time: 11.00 – 12.00
Aim: -to help pupils gain full benefit from the video lesson
- to develop pupils listening comprehension
Teachers responsible: Kabdeshova A, Smagulova Zh, Zhamenkenova L.
2. Watching video, doing exercises
3. Music pause
4. Students’ performance
5. Working with audience
7. Conclusion. Guests’ speech
1. To open the video lesson A.Kabdeshova started with the speech : “Everybody has a free time. Somebody prefers to sleep in their spare time, but most of them prefer to do interesting things from reading to go in for various kind ofsport. What do people in Kazakhstan do in their free time? Look at this slide. There are some hints.”
-Students gave different answers.
b) Smagulova Zh took her turn to continue the event: “ Now let’s watch the next episode. Afterwards you are to answer the questions. I want to give short information about these places just to broaden your mind. Remember it. Ok.”
-information was given by teacher Smagulova Zh.
Tasks with sequences were done by pupils. They were active.
-Zhamenkenova’s presenting the slides
3. Zhamenkenova :”Are you bored now? If you are, let me introduce my pupil Asyly with her dance. Relax and please join her to dance.”
-Music pause: dance by Asyly.
-Two pupils’ presentation of their works (handmade braslet and hair bend and work with applique).
-students’ participation in the game
Smagulova: “ Personally Iwant to thank the students for their participating and sharing their time with us. You were really active and bright. So I thing I want to add is never be lazy. Search and learn.Have you enjoyed our lesson?
Everybody “ YES”
“ That’s good. Thank you”
-taking pictures and giving gifts to pupils.